Welcome to CinemaShop.!!

Please visit us at CinemaShop.com for all of your Home Theater needs!

Friday, June 19, 2020

Movie Quote Trivia and Star Ceilings

Movie Quote Trivia and Star Ceilings
First and most important of all, we hope this message finds you and your loved ones healthy. We're open for business with safety precautions in place for our staff and production crews. Our phone lines are open as usual from 9 am - 5 pm Central time Monday - Friday and, of course, you can shop our website anytime. Visit CinemaShop.com or call us at 866-243-1001 with any questions.

CineTrivia Movie Quote Quiz:

Can you name the movies these quotes are from?

1. "You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel."

2. "You're not the man I knew ten years ago."
"It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."

3. "Are you crying? There's no crying! There's no crying in baseball!"

4. "I love waking up in the morning not knowing where I'm gonna go or who I'm gonna meet. Just the other night, I was sleeping under a bridge, and now here I am, on the grandest ship in the world, having champagne with you fine people."

5. "Kid, the next time I say, 'Let's go someplace like Bolivia,' let's go someplace like Bolivia!"

6. "So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

Check the bottom of the page for the answers!
Why buy a star ceiling from CinemaShop?
CinemaShop.com® and our CineStarPanel™ brand offers the most realistic star ceilings available in the world today, with the most advanced control options.

  • CinemaShop.com® has been in business for over 21 years, is well known for customer service excellence and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, with never having a complaint lodged with the BBB.
  • For the past 13 years, CinemaShop.com® has sold more star ceilings than anyone in the world and we have the most experienced fabricators manufacturing our star panels, providing high quality fit and finish, plus creating random and very realistic star patterns.
  • CineStarPanel™ products utilize 3 different fiber optic strand diameters in our panels for small, medium and large star variations, which significantly enhances realism.
  • A quarter of our fiber stars are always on, with the other three quarters are set to random twinkling frequencies, creating the most realistic star ceiling that we know of.
  • Our control boards and fiber networks are built into each fabric wrapped acoustic panel for ease of installation and many years of dependable operation.
  • CineStarPanel™ control boards are the most advanced in the industry, offering features such as Bluetooth control via Android, Apple and RS-232. Android/Apple Apps and RS232 control codes provided free with controller purchase.
  • We now offer not only the natural white stars we've become famous for, but also multicolored stars on our star panels with the RGBW technology we employ.
  • We provide a 1-year star panel warranty (power transformers warrantied for 90 days). 

If you'd like to know some of the problems with other star ceiling systems, click the link and read on - know before you buy!

And, as always, you can call toll-free 866-243-1001 Mon-Fri 9 am - 5 pm (central) to contact a product expert with questions, as we know a lot about this.
These are actual photos of our star ceilings set to multicolor and including cove lighting and the shooting star feature (both optional).
And now the answers to our movie quote quiz:
1. "You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel."
- Pee-Wee's Big Adventure

2. "You're not the man I knew ten years ago." - "It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."
- Raiders of the Lost Ark

3. "Are you crying? There's no crying! There's no crying in baseball!"
- A League of Their Own

4. "I love waking up in the morning not knowing where I'm gonna go or who I'm gonna meet. Just the other night, I was sleeping under a bridge, and now here I am, on the grandest ship in the world, having champagne with you fine people."
- Titanic

5. "Kid, the next time I say, 'Let's go someplace like Bolivia,' let's go someplace like Bolivia!"
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

6. "So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."
- Caddyshack

Thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment