All these trivia questions have ties to the 4th of July in at least some way, but (hint) may or may not actually be set in summer. How many can you name?

1. "It's either the Fourth of July, or someone's trying to kill us!"

2. "It's indescribably beautiful. It reminds me of the Fourth of July!"

3. "I picked a hell of a day to quit drinkin'."

4. The last scene in which film shows a picture taken on the 4th of July at a Ball at the Overlook Hotel?

5. "That's a shame, being that it's the 4th of July and all. Kids like you should be out having fun. Drinking, partying, running people over, getting away with murder... things like that."

6. "You yell barracuda, everybody says, 'Huh? What?' You yell shark, and we've got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July."

7. “You look like the 4th of July! Makes me want a hot dog real bad...”

8. "I don't want to kill anyone. I don't like bullies; I don't care where they're from."

9. "Beep Beep Richie!"

10. "You're killing me, Smalls!"

Check the bottom of the page to see the answers!