We wanted to have a little fun today so let's see how well you know your stuff! A true/false fact quiz could be a good time for all involved - can you tell us if the following statements are real and which are total bologna?!?
1. The pin of a grenade can easily be pulled out by your teeth
2. All figs have dead wasps in them
3. Cigarettes were marketed as being good for you until the mid 1950's
4. One in every 12 males is colorblind
5. The 'Q' in 'Q-Tip' stands for Quintessential
6. Sharks kill 50 people per year
7. There is an animal named the Leopon - a Lion / Leopard hybrid
8. Crows can recognize faces
9. There are more museums in the US than Starbucks & McDonald's combined
10. Macauly Caulkin and Ryan Gosling are the same age
Click here for all of the answers!!!